Metronome is back in business this Autumn: bringing you live comedy, music and spoken word.
September sees comedy legend Rich Hall performing over two nights with our partners Just the Tonic; and BBC Introducing in the East Midlands make a welcome return showcasing up-and-coming music talent.
We’re also looking forward to Nottingham Poetry Festival returning to Metronome in November, and will release more details about how to book tickets shortly.
All of our events are seated only – in line with our new social distancing and safety measures which you can read about below. Please check What’s On for event updates and our latest news.
We can’t wait to welcome you back.
Keeping you safe
Measures we have taken
- The bar and atrium have been redesigned to support social distancing requirements, there will be a reduced capacity at events, and the auditorium and foyer are fully ventilated.
- There will be daily deep cleans and each space will be treated with anti-viral fog at the end of each day
- We may take ask to take your temperature before entering the venue
- Tickets will be sold in groups of 2+, and they must be bought in advance
- One-way traffic guidelines and hand sanitisation points have been installed
- Drinks will only be able to be ordered through an app
- Test and Trace details will be retained at point of booking
Our expectations of customers
We kindly ask that you:
- Face coverings must be worn at all times with the exception of taking refreshments. Face coverings must be worn whilst not taking a drink.
- Please remain seated during the performance
- Please take toilet breaks in the interval. Once everyone is seated re-entry is only permitted during an interval.
- Download the NHS Covid app to scan our QR code on your arrival.
- Download the OnTapp app before your arrival so you can order drinks
- Follow the signs and observe social distancing
- Leave two seats in between each group to allow for social distancing
- Wash your hands regularly using water and soap in the facilities, and use the hand sanitiser stations around the building when on-the-go
- Don’t visit Metronome if you’re feeling unwell or have any symptoms that could be Covid-19
- Adhere to the latest government advice and guidance regarding Tier restrictions
How to report a case
In the event of a customer contracting Covid-19, we ask that they:
- Contact Metronome Reception by emailing email@example.com or ringing us on 07795690728
- Do not come back to site until at least 10 days later, provided your symptoms are no longer present after this time
- During this time, you must isolate at home. For further guidance, read the Government guidelines