For a limited time only we’re giving you the opportunity to treat yourself and a friend to an evening of immersive and beautiful sounds, with our special 2 for 1 Metronome Sessions ticket offer.
Metronome Sessions have brought together some of the best piano and folk musicians from around the world for intimate performances. So far we have welcomed folk musicians Rachael Dadd, Siv Jakobsen (pictured), Loris and the Lion, The Brothers Gillespie, and Rowan Rheinghans; and pianist Federico Albanese to name a few.
Enter code VALENTINE241 at the checkout for each of the following performances, to take advantage of our special 2 for 1 ticket offer.
Offer ends midnight on Sunday 26 February 2023 (see terms and conditions below for full details).
Wednesday 22 February
Mikey Kenney and Germa Adan: Metronome Folk Sessions
Friday 3 March
Susanna: Metronome Piano Sessions
Wednesday 5 April
Carlos Cipa: Metronome Piano Sessions
Tuesday 30 May
Lady Nade: Metronome Folk Sessions
Photo credit: Tom Morley
- The 2-4-1 offer is available to anyone using the code VALENTINE241 who is aged 14+. Under 16’s should be accompanied by an adult.
- The 2-4-1 offer is only valid for Metronome Sessions where it has been clearly identified on the Metronome website as being part of the 2-4-1 offer.
- Offer ends at midnight on Sunday 26 February 2023.
- This offer is only valid for full price tickets and cannot be used in conjunction with other discounted offers i.e student or staff discounted tickets.
- Customers who have already purchased full price tickets prior to the 2-4-1 offer, can request an upgrade to the 2-4-1 offer by emailing [email protected]
- 2-4-1 tickets are non-transferable to other events or services.
- Metronome reserves the right to cancel or amend the 2-4-1 offer or the rules without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the 2-4-1 notice.