In line with the Government’s “living with COVID-19” plan, we have updated our guidance on staying Covid safe at our venue.
Please find below a number of FAQs:
Do I need to wear a face covering at the venue?
- The wearing of a face covering is a personal choice. The UK Government recommendation is that they are worn in crowded indoor spaces where you may come into contact with people that you do not usually meet.
Will I have to show an NHS Covid pass to enter?
- No. It is no longer a legal requirement to have to show your NHS Covid pass at venues and events.
Will there be hand sanitiser available?
- Yes, hand sanitisers are readily available.
Cleaning and ventilation
- Our ventilation systems will continue to use full fresh air.
- Enhanced cleaning schedules will remain in place throughout the venue.
What other measures are in place?
- We recommend customers use our OnTapp app to order drinks and reduce queues at the bar
- Regular cleaning of service equipment, surfaces and utensils
Prior to travelling to Metronome:
- If you have any symptoms, however mild, of COVID-19, we kindly ask that you do not attend the event.
- If you test positive, please take all appropriate actions. The Government and UKHSA advice remains to stay home and avoid unnecessary contact with others.
- The Government’s “Living with COVID-19” response can be found here.
This information is subject to change, in line with any updated Government advice. We will update our website if any guidance changes.