We’re moving back to hosting full capacity events, but are retaining our Covid-safety measures to help protect our audiences, artists and crews. We ask that you do all you can to ensure you are not infectious before attending an event at Metronome.
Covid-safety measures remaining in place
- The Test and trace QR codes will continue to be displayed to scan using the NHS covid-19 app.
- Staff and venue crews will continue to wear face coverings and appropriate PPE
- Enhanced deep cleaning and sanitation practices will continue
Our expectations of customers
We kindly ask that you:
- Stay at home if you have any Covid-19 symptoms, or believe you may have been exposed to infection
- Take a lateral flow test before attending
- Wear a face covering when in enclosed or crowded spaces
- Order and purchase your drinks at the bar using contactless payment
- Only bring essential items with you to the venue
- Sanitise your hands regularly
- Adhere to the latest government advice and guidance including taking up the offer of vaccinations
A Covid passport is not required for entry, but doing these things will ensure the safe return of live events. Thanks for your support.
How to report a case
In the event of a customer contracting Covid-19, we ask that they:
At seated events we are able to adjust the seating in the first three rows to allow access for wheelchair users and their partners/companions.
In the bar we are able to reserve a table and offer table service. We can also accommodate early access prior to doors opening.
We kindly ask anyone attending in a wheelchair to let us know when booking, so that seating and arrangements can be set up correctly in advance.
Our staff and security will meet and greet all customers, and will be on hand to help with any queries.
Our facility keys are cleaned thoroughly between uses, but we advise any customers with a radar key to bring their own if they can.
If you have any further questions you can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.